Monday, October 27, 2008

Mumble. Jumble.Ramble. Jamble.

Where to start? Ah, dreadful & time consuming school.

1. School: First marking period ended on October 15th, reports and parent teacher conference was on Thursday night and Friday afternoon. My report was not too shabby.. it goes as follows:
  • AP Calculus - 85
  • AP English 7 - 80
  • Chemistry - 90
  • Computer Graphics - 90
  • Economics - 90
  • Health - 95
  • Yearbook - 90
  • Weighted Average: 90.93%
Okay, so I could have done better in AP English and AP Calculus. But I guess those two subjects aren't really my thing but it's interesting and a challenge. SAT scores came back and I got a 1610, which I went up by 50 points from the previous SAT in May '08. In total I would have went up by 70 which would be if they counted by the best out of each section and added it up. My mom goes on about saying how it's LOW, maybe for her standards and goes on about saying how she's been constantly telling me to study each day (she tells me MULTIPLE times each day, which becomes irritating and it results in my lack of focus and desire to study and do better) but honestly when I took it the 2nd time, I was not as pressured and I took my time. I believe I did good but she doesn't it see it that way. Apparently to her, SAT is what solely determines what college I'm going to. She wants me to go to the "GOOD" colleges but is that necessarily the college RIGHT college for me?

Anyways, moving along, next topic =)

2. Relationship: I'm feeling great, boyfriend of almost 6 months who is truly amazing. I'm thankful for him every time he's there for me and treats me like a princess. Whenever I'm down, happy &etc, he's there whether it be in person or on the phone or online. I'm greatful that I'm able to see him most of my week, when he drops me off from school & the principal recognizes him because he drops me off almost every day. If not he usually talks to me as he's on his way to school and as I'm on my way to school. I'm thankful that we're lasting so long in this relationship without any major conflict or issues. If anything we're always open to talk about topics, etc. Yes, it's not always happy but most of the time we're happy which is amazing. I love kicking his butt in games [yahoo pool] tehee! (: Yes at our own homes&families, it's not the best environment for either of us and it brings us down but we always have each other to talk to because our families are very similar. Yes our mothers yell at us to do this and that and whatnot. But no matter what, he's always there to make me smile, keep me calm, and be grateful that I have him.


3. Family: My relationship with my mom is complicated. She can be a nice person to you and when you're gone, she's the biggest bitch ever. She has days where she's pissed off or PMSing, no lie. She takes it out by yelling at my brother & my mistakes. She complains that all our grades are low. My dad's a great guy who really cares and dotes on me but I don't have conversations with him. I guess its because he doesn't understand much of what I like as much as my mom does. He doesn't try to understand my generation&whatnot compared to my mom who likes to laugh&joke aorund with my cousins&I. My brother is a cool dude sometimes. He may be annoying and you'd get the feeling that you want to beat the shit outta him but he's really considerate and kind. Before my boyfriend, I'd mostly have him to take out on when my mom yells at me and really pisses me off. He's there to listen and like give his input on what my mom yells at him for. We joke around and it's good that I have him as my brother because we're close.

4. Friends: I used to believe that I have a number of friends that I'd be able to talk to. Yes in school I have some people but I don't hang out with them or anything. I just see them and basically small talk I guess. But the few closest friends I have that mean so much to me is, my wifusband Josephine, boyfriend Justin & wifums Sharon. I don't know what I'd do without these three. Josephine has been there for me for about more than four years ever since we met. We didn't click at first but we gradually became friends and best friends with other girls however the others didn't really last and they all drifted. One sometimes talks to us but we were never able to hang out despite the fact that she brings up how we haven't hung out in so long. DUH! Because you're with your boyfriend&you're like a different person now &BECAUSE JOSEPHINE'S in Virginia... away from me. ): Ah boyfriend, simply adorable. You're so cute with your funny quotes that I still remember. I love tickling you because you simply smile and hug me so tight♥

[s]uh, not done but will finish asap![/s]
Scratch that, been busy the past few days (October 31, 2008)
Happy Halloween.

So went trick or treating a bit with the boyfriend♥ , Donald and his two friends. Got some candy but could've gotten more. Anyways, some pictures of Halloween:

With the boyfriend♥















With the boyfriend♥















With one of my supermen, Aaron, my baby cousin♥ what a cuuutie(;












Two of my supermen♥ Aaron and Patrick.


Anyways, that's all for now.
Happy Halloween! [:

1 comment:

  1. 1st comment =). nice first post. you're definitly doing a better job at blogging than me.

    ReplyDelete